Friday 19 October 2012

blur-start



Maybe this is too late. I have known about all of this things since I was in senior high school. However I start doing this from now on. That’s a sham.  Now I think about changes. I should begin to make my own life story, written in ink.  Why are those happening to me?


It is blur, random feeling. Folks will say I have less confidence, and I will answer “yes” exactly!.  The reason why myself doesn’t really have much confidence even to tell about myself, it is all because I feel like I have no experiencing life. I have never had adventures, had nothing great in life, have not created or invented something, never been out of comfort zone, and never travelled out of the country. These exactly something that people normally do not want to know. Encouraging? No, interesting? Not exactly, inspiring? Not at all.

Sometimes you always try to convince yourself to be who you want to be, but it’s all distracted. Sometimes people’s talk can affect your route, so you get out of your main path then change to another, just because you affraid of theirs.

Have you ever felt so deep in regret? I have. For this case, I absoloutely need consolations, but I do not have an idea.  I try to get busy on something but I can’t. They say it’s time for me to move on. Why people always say this phrase? It is completely easy to say, but completely difficult to do. You can not guarantee what this phrase will bring about.  Happy ending? Or sad ending? No more choices.

1 comment: